Friday, April 6, 2012

What should I do with my natural hair today?

What should I do with my natural hair today..is a question that I ask myself quite often. Whoever thought that natural hair wasn't versatile was oh so wrong.  There are a ton of styles that our natural hair can be molded into and that is one of the perks of being natural. 






Being natural, we have the best of both worlds. We can be straight one day and naturally curly the next. From watching YouTube videos, we've learned many ways to be creative with our hair from braided hair-bands to  curly updo's. I am not very experimental with my style or natural hair but sometimes doing the same thing can get dull and boring. Although, i love my natural hair and wouldn't relax it for anything, I do know that I need to switch it up a little bit. My daily hair-tine is wearing a curly afro...which I achieve by the use of flexi rods (check out "Signature Curly Fro") but lately I've been craving something different. I've tried different styles like wash n go's, twist outs and braids outs but no style trumps my signature curly afro. 


What is your favorite natural hairstyle? The style that you feel most comfortable in and would wear everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs