1/2 cup of jojoba oil
1/2 cup of coconut oil
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
1/2 cup of organic apple cider vinegar or 1/2 cup of lemon juice
5 drops of essential tea tree oil
5 drops of essential rosemary oil
5 drops of essential sage oil
1. Combine ingredients and mix well to dissolve sugar.
2. Hair should be unwashed/dry. Apply mixture to hair by gently massaging oils into the scalp. Massaging the scalp encourages penetration of essential oils and prevents pore clogging and dead skin cells. Rub the mixture from root to tip to seal hair strands.
3. Comb through hair to allow maximum coverage.
4. Apply shower cap and let stand for 15-20 mins.
5. Rinse with a mild shampoo. (For dry hair texture rinse with a cream based shampoo.)
*You can either substitute apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Lemon juice can cause a lightening effect. If you want to lighten your hair color then lemon juice is recommended.