Monday, April 23, 2012

Mad Hair Monday Model: Kreesha Turner

Good Monday Morning Kurlees! I hope you had a great weekend....I sure did...saw the movie "Think Like A Man" and advise all ladies to go see it. It was great!!! I think I may go see it again. I know that was random...so anywho...Today's lovely face is a Canadian/ Jamaican song bird named Kreesha Turner.

Kreesha's unique sound is a blend of pop, electronica and r&b. If you haven't heard her you must stop by her site.

On her website, Kreesha states that she wanted to wear her natural tresses to inspire other curly and kinky haired girls to wear their hair naturally, since so many famous ethnic women don't. 

Go Kreesha! We too are on the #teamnatural train! 

Check out more photos and listen to some of her tracks here





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs