Friday, March 1, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Lexi With The Curls Reviews Kurlee Belle Products


On Thursday evening after boot camp, I decided to wash my hair and do a twist out using some new products I was just gifted calledKurlee Belle.
I received the Almond and Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo, Banana Nut and Avocado Deep Treatment, Kurl Defining Creme, Kurlee Tropical Oils Blend, and the Thirsty Kurls Leave-In Conditioner
Screen Shot 2013-02-18 at 11.33.10 AM
I loved these products. Firstly, which is most important to me lol…they smell AMAZING! Every product smells like tropical goodness! It made me want to put it in my hair.
The Shampoo didn’t make my hair feel stripped and I was able to detangle my hair with it. I used the deep treatment in the shower for about 5 minutes and then rinsed it out (the directions say to sit under the dryer with it). Once again, my hair felt great!
When I got out, I used the Leave In conditioner and then in sections before I twisted, I used the Kurl Defining Creme. The consistency was good. It had a whipped type of consistency which I love. It didn’t feel greasy or anything after I put it in my hair. I did about 10 or so twists (some were 3 strand twists and one braid…random I know!). I put flexi rods on the end.
Here is the look after I took them out the next morning:
DSC_0517DSC_0519DSC_0525DSC_0530
That night, I retwisted my hair adding just a little bit of the Leave In and the Kurl Defining Creme and took sections of the hair and retwisted. The next day, I had fab, big, elongated curls. I used flexi rods on the ends again.
I like it this day even better:
photo 4photo 3
I’m  loving the results for the KurleeBelle collection!!
You can check them out at KurleeBelle.com
Follow Lexi with the Curls at www.lexiwiththecurls.com
Instagram: Lexiwiththecurls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs