Thursday, February 28, 2013

PRODUCT REVEIW: Blogger Melissa Chanel Reviews Kurlee Belle Products



Dry Flat Twist Out on Blown Out Hair

HAIR, HAIR, and MORE HAIR!!!! A new natural hair care product line launched last week by the name of Kurlee Belle and I was sooo excited to give them a shot on my natural hair. I recently sat up for about 3 hours and took my protective style box braids out that I had been rocking since early December (I miss them already...LOL).

In my package I received the Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo, Banana Nut & Avocado Deep Treatment, and Kurl Defining Creme. They all smell AMAZING ( I actually wanted to eat the DT ...LOL).

Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo: I really loved how my hair did NOT feel stripped or dry, the shampoo left my hair with tons of moisture and my scalp was super clean.

Banana Nut & Avocado Deep Treatment: OMG I wanted to eat this stuff out of the jar... LOL, so please be careful. When I added the deep conditioner I was able to detangle my hair with ease and my curls were super defined. I added a plastic cap and let it sit for around 30 mins while I caught up on my shows. When washing it out I still retained my moisture and the DT left my hair feeling soft.

Kurl Defining Creme: I sectioned my hair into four and began twisting with the Kurl Creme. This Kurl Creme was a bit thicker than what I normally used but it worked like a charm. I twisted all over on wet hair and my results were super defined hair. I have really soft hair so next time I will add a little gel with the Kurl Creme to get more of a hold because I do not retwist at night. If you retwist at night, you're good to go.

Check out a few iphone shots if you haven't already seen them on IG or twitter:

Single Twist out on Wet Hair


Check out Melissa Chanel's Blog at www.melissachanel.com
Instagram: MelissaChanel




Shop Kurlee Belle Products--> www.kurleebelle.com

1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs