Thursday, March 7, 2013

Diary of A Fashionista: Fancy vs. Comfy Footwear





Do you wear flip flops or ballet flats under your desk at work? 

Do you sneak to the restroom in your comfy footwear and hope that no one notices? 

Well I do. 

Remember the scene from Sex and the City, where Carrie was forced to take off her Manolo's at a house party? When asked by the host to go shoeless Carrie responded "But this is an outfit!". 

No matter how fly I am looking, my comfort is muy importante. Sometimes I will opt for flats or like my boyfriend calls them "grandma shoes" but I feel sexiest in killer shoes. I love pretty shoes but sometimes they hurt....and I love my $40 pedicures even more. I hate to mess up my toe nail polish or worse get a corn or bunion, but as Carrie puts it an outfit is not complete with out killer shoes. 


Tell us your Foot Fashion Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs