Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fashion Blogger Melissa Chanel 2 & her Natural Hair




Natural hair takes time and patience. You must make sure that it is something you really want to do and have some good products to get started with. When first going natural I didn't think about all that came with it but was ready to learn. After researching and youtubing how to properly take care of my hair and styles I was excited about the journey ahead of me. I love how I can make my hair match my outfit. If I want something cute and sophisticated I can pull my hair back in a bun or my infamous roll and tuck or if I want something cute and FUNKY for a night out I can wear my FUNKY FRO wild and carefree. At first I was nervous about the looks I would get or if people would understand me but after my journey I could care less about what other people thought because I was in LOVE with my hair and all of the things it could do without chemicals.


My sense of fashion and my natural hair help me to express who I am and what I love. I enjoy talking about both and inspiring others to embrace who they are. Check me out at http://www.melissachanel2.blogspot.com


1 comment:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs