Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Natural Hair | Have you Tried our Kurl Defining Creme?


Hands down the best Kurl Defining Creme you'll ever try! Filled with rich butters for maximum definition and moisture. 

Kurl Defining Creme moisturizes, de-frizzes and defines curls. For soft, shiny, elongated curls, Cupuacu Butter promotes moisture and elasticity. Argan oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that strengthen and encourage growth. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while repairing damage to the hair and scalp.

The No List:

 No parabens. No sulfates. No Animal Ingredients. No Gluten. No Paraffin. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No PABA. No DEA. No Synthetic Color. No Propylene Glycol. No Petroleum.

Product Reviews: 

I loved these products. Firstly, which is most important to me, they smell AMAZING! Every product smells like tropical goodness! It made me want to put it in my hair.- Lexiwiththecurls of lexiwiththecurls.com 

I sectioned my hair into four and began twisting with the Kurl Creme. This Kurl Creme was a bit thicker than what I normally used but it worked like a charm. I twisted all over on wet hair and my results were super defined hair. - MelissaChanel of melissachanel.com 

Ingredients: 

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs