Monday, January 30, 2012

Mad Hair Monday: D' Angela Knowles

Hey Kurlees! It's Monday and the start of another fabulous week! Our model today is D'Angela Knowles. I'm loving her beautiful golden locs. 








Tell us a little about your natural hair journey:  












"I've been natural since June 16th 2009 (Almost 3 years). 
I 
try to change up the styles in my hair every so often because I get bored easily! When I had relaxed hair I would cut, color and have a different style every month. So it shocked everyone when I decided to loc my hair. Truth is, I wanted to loc all my life but my mom didn't want me to. I finally made up my mind to do so anyway and it was one of the best decisions ever. The locking process taught me so much about being natural and also humility; it wasn't easy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I color my hair a lot to change things up a bit. I used to crimp my hair a lot as well but after it grew out I became fond of wearing it in loose spiral curls. I like to pin up my hair and/or wear it in a bun as well, especially when I'm going out at night. "
































If you want to be featured as our Mad Hair Monday model send your photos to info@kurleebelle.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs