Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you have hair envy? #naturalhair

Hair Envy- is a disease that lasts for about 2 minutes and is contracted when you see someone with fabulous hair and think to yourself "darn" I wish I had hair like that. 

The good news about this disease is that it is not life threatening. It can be cured by simply taking better care of your hair. 

Remember Rudy from the Cosby show or Ashley from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? I am sure you do. As a child, I had always envied their hair. Now that I am grown and so are they, I have noticed that they still have beautiful hair. Watching both ladies grow has allowed me to  see their hair journey. Rudy would always have cute little braided puffs and Ashley would have a ponytail with curls in the back. Today, both ladies transition between wearing their hair straight or curly and they look fabulous doing it. 

The one common denominator of both child actresses is that their hair were relaxer free. Maybe genetics played a vital role in their beautiful tresses but I am sure that not having a relaxer was just as important to maintaining their beautiful hair. 

Whose hair do you envy?

1 comment:

  1. i totally envy Teyanna Taylor's hair . I don't even know if it's a weave or not but I love how it has so much volume to it .

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs