Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kurlee Fashion Frenzy: #NYFW Trends

Many of you fashion fanatics ventured to New York City to participate in one of the most fabulous events of the end of summer i.e. New York Fashion Week! Unfortunately, I was not able to attend but I watched the trends like a hawk from my computer screen. If you are into keeping up with the latest trends here are the threads that the Fashion Gurus have deemed appropriate for Spring 2013 and beyond:


My Favourite Collection of New York Fashion was that of Carlos Miele.


Bold, Tropical and Animal Prints!

I love color and animal prints. Don't believe me? Check my closet. Carlos' collection gave me life as I browsed through his tropical inspired lookbook.

Carlos Miele 
Spring 2013 Collection







Shades of Gray and Bondage!

Shades of Gray and Bondage captivated the runway and I am not talking about the infamous "Fifty Shades of Grey". I do think the grays and bondage was inspired by the book....What do you think?
My Favorite Designer that captured Shades of Gray and Bondage? BCBG Max Azria. I own a few runway pieces from BCBG Max Azria and can't wait to get my hands on his latest designs. 

BCBG Max Azria
Spring 2013 Collection







The Brocade is Back! 

Jill Stuart lit up the runway with her romantic brocade dresses during Fashion week. Makes me want to dust off my old brocade from 3 seasons ago. 

Jill Stuart 
Spring 2013 Collection






Which trends are you lusting over from New York Fashion Week?









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs